Tuesday 29 March 2011

Greg Williams...

Thought i'd start to share something a little different through my blog from now on. Instead of just sharing tips and tricks from myself and others, I'm going to start sharing what I find to be the most important tool of research... Things that inspire me! This will vary from interesting vids to artists I find interesting...

I'm going to kick start this with one of my favourite british photographers, Greg Williams. Greg has a very natural and incredibly interesting style throughout his work and is definitely worth taking a look at. He always develops a story through his images instead of them being something pretty to look at, even when they're one shot stood alone, the images always hold some form of motive.

Williams has also recently moved into the world of moving images, but not in the same way as other photographers. He has begun producing moving portraits in a very unique way, each developing a character with no dialogue, just movement...

Take a look, you will not be disappointed...  www.gregfoto.com



No comments:

Post a Comment