Tuesday 28 June 2011

Ollie Locke - Made In Chelsea

Recently I had the chance to produce a series of promotional images for the reality TV star, Ollie Locke. First time I've created work for someone working in this field and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Ollie was one of the nicest guys I've worked with and so photogenic, getting the right shots wasn't too difficult.

The shoot started off really quite difficult. Trying to find the studio on Oxford street, London and getting lost. Then having to set up a studio I'd not used before on a day reaching temperatures of 32 degrees. Everything panned out well and everyone loves the end results. Here the first few from the first costume we shot...

End results will be on my site in a few days... www.benbrownphoto.com




No comments:

Post a Comment